Let the important things stand out in your textbook with these best Japanese highlighters! Highlighters are indispensable, whether you are a student or a working professional. You just cannot do without a good highlighter. The main job of a highlighter is to point out all the important parts in your documents or notes. And highlighters have come a long way; there are so many new innovations such as those that are retractable, erasable, or fast-drying.
Whether you love highlighters or are simply a stationery buff, you will love the list we have curated here. Continue reading for the best Japanese highlighters that will sway you with their brilliance.
Top Japanese Highlighters
#1 — Pilot Highlighter Frixion Light
The first one of the best Japanese highlighters is the Pilot’s Frixion Light. It is presumably the only erasable highlighter out there. It gives you one of a kind ability to alter the highlighted text. Utilize these Erasable Frixion Light Standard Color highlighters when you truly need something to stick out. These strong and splendid hues make featured content leap out at you, which is the thing that we need from our highlighters. The set comes with three vivid colors that we adore.
- Erasable highlighter
- Lets you alter and edit the highlighted text
- Helps stick out the highlighted content
- Strong and splendid hues
#2 — Kuretake Brush Hilite
The next one of the best Japanese highlighters is the Kuretake Brush Hilite. This is perfect if you love to draw fast and precise lines with your highlighter. It functions admirably on thick books, like dictionaries where the pages are angled, where it can be hard to utilize customary highlighters. You can even utilize it for art. It is incredible for drawing thin lines. It comes in a set of five brilliant shades.
- Perfect to draw fast and precise lines
- Works admirably on thick books, like dictionaries
- Can be used for art
- Incredible for drawing thin lines
- Comes in a shade of fiver brilliant shades
Check out best Japanese highlighters here!
#3 — Pilot VW Spotliter Double Ended Highlighter
This is a dual-ended highlighter, which just draws us in. Imagine having two different colors in one single highlighter. This feature lets you differentiate between different colors. The shading comes out fresh and clear with this highlighter, leaving the print underneath effectively noticeable. This makes the Pilot Spotliter quite a great highlighter. It draws perfectly over printed content written in dark ink. Since it is so inky, this best Japanese highlighters don’t rub or catch on the page. The shading is very distinctive, which we love.
- Dual-ended highlighter with two different colors
- Shading comes out fresh and clear
- Print underneath remains noticeable
- Draws perfectly over dark ink without rubbing or catching the page
- Distinctive color
#4 — Kokuyo Will Stationery Actic Highlighter Twin Pen
This is a dual-ended highlighter with two unique hues on either end. The pack accompanies three dual-ended highlighters, which implies you get an aggregate of six striking and brilliant shades. Isn’t it absolutely great? The square barrel sort of secures our fingers, helping us point the highlighter and giving us lines of a similar width each and every time. The highlighter requires a significant stretch of time to dry, however.
- Dual-ended highlighter with two unique hues on either end
- Comes in a pack of three dual-ended highlighters
- Gives a good grip
- Helps get a similar width each and every time
- Takes some time to dry
Check out this best Japanese highlighters
#5 — Kokuyo Beetle Tip 3way Highlighter Pen
This best Japanese highlighters has an impossible to miss tip that is molded like a beetle’s horns, which permits us to draw a thick line, a dainty thin line, or two lines simultaneously. We can utilize any of the highlights by basically pivoting the highlighter, making it one of the most functional highlighters out there; however, it can take some effort to ace the various edges.
- A unique tip shaped like a beetle’s horns
- Permits you to draw a thick line, a thin line, or two lines simultaneously
- Can use any of the three ways by simply rotating the highlighter
- Quite a functional highlighter
#6 — Pentel Knock Highlighter
This is a great retractable highlighter that makes using it so easy and convenient. You will not understand the ease that this highlighter provides unless you use it. You do not have to worry about the ink drying because the tip is sealed off by a shutter. It writes easily and pops out the highlighted text, making it easy for you to see it at a glance. It is quite a functional highlighter.
- Retractable highlighter making it easy and convenient to use
- Tip is sealed off by a shutter so the ink does not dry out
- Writes easily
- Pops out the highlighted text
Check out this best Japanese highlighters here
#7 — Zebra Optex Care Fluorescent Highlighter
This is one of the most popular highlighters out there; it has a retro-style look. It does not have excessive fancy features, but it has a controlled ink flow, which is pretty great. It does not bleed on the paper and smudge words. The color that comes out of the thinner tip is also quite visible and lets you write with it. The thicker tip on the other end is quite easy to use. It is smooth and contributes to steady, even lines. It is quite a simple highlighter, but when it comes to doing its job, it really is one of the best out there.
- Popular highlighter with a retro-styled look
- Controlled ink flow
- Does not bleed on the paper
- Visible ink, even on the thinner tip, allowing you to write with it
- Easy to use thick tip
- Smooth and steady, with even lines
Get this best Japanese highlighters here!
#8 — Zebra MILD LINER WKT7-5C
This whole set of highlighters takes the concept to a whole new level. Generally, when we think of highlighters, we automatically and naturally think of bright fluorescent colors. However, Zebra took this to a whole new level and brought out these amazing pastel shades. The colors are soft, but still quite visible. The shades are easy to see on paper and also are soft on the eyes. The tip is thick and flexible, perfect for unsteady hands. You also get quite even lines with this highlighter.
- Pastel shades, instead of the regular fluorescent ones
- Visible colors that are soft on the eyes
- Thick and flexible tip
- Perfect for unsteady hands
- Gives even lines
#9 — Zebra Highlighter Just Fit WKT17-5c
This highlighter will instantly make you a fan, thanks to its magical writing. It gives straight steady lines, no matter where you write. The tip is so soft, it actually bends while writing. This allows you to get varying strengths of a stroke. It also easily adjusts to differences in angle. This highlighter helps if you have an unsteady hand when drawing on a thick book. The ink is quite vibrant and bright. It also dries quite quickly, which is yet another feature that makes us love this highlighter.
- Gives steady lines on all surfaces
- Soft tip that bends while highlighting
- Can get varying strengths of stroke
- Adjusts to the differences in angle
- Vibrant and bright ink
- Dries so quickly there will be no smears
#10 — Uni Propus Window Quick Dry Highlighter Pen
This is one of the best and the most popular of Japanese highlighters. It has multiple features packed into one. The ink dries as soon as it touches the paper, giving it no time to smear or smudge. The highlighter has a window in its tip that helps you lay down accurate lines that are steady and smooth. This highlighter really solves all your problems with its brilliancy.
- One of the best Japanese highlighters
- Ink dries as soon as it touches the paper
- Does not smear at all, even if you drop a big blob of ink on paper
- Makes steady and smooth lines
- Has a window in the tip for accurate lines
#11 — Uni Propus Window Soft Color Double-Sided Highlighter Pen
This is a dual-ended highlighter with one end with a thin tip and the other with a thick tip. The Mitsubishi Propus 2 Window Soft is a highlighter that permits you to see the content you are highlighting through its window! This set has mild colors, so the hues are delicate pastel variants of customary highlighter hues. We love that they have diminished the splendor!
- Dual-ended highlighter with a thin and thick tip on either end
- Works well on paper
- Allows you to see the content you have highlighted
- Delicate pastel hues instead of the regular bright, neon shades
#12 — Zebra Kirarich Glitter Highlighter
Finely processed glass particles transform a conventional highlighter into a disco study meeting. The Kirarich highlighters are the first sparkle highlighters to ever be made. Indeed, even the body of this pen has a shimmering fun. It comes with a water-based silver sparkle ink in five splendid hues. It includes a reusable delicate plastic case to keep the highlighters together for eternity. The top has ‘stub’ to get it from moving far from you.
- Has finely processed glass particles
- Brings something new to the world of highlighters with its sparkly ink
- Body of the pen has a shimmering fun too
- Comes with a water-based silver sparkle ink
- Comes in five beautiful hues
- Has a reusable delicate plastic case to keep the pens together
- The top has a stub to keep it rolling away from you
#13 — Kokuyo Mark + Two Colors Highlighter
Kokuyo’s Mark+ is an impressive highlighter with two highlighter colors at the same end! You can do some efficient color code highlighting with this handy marker. Imagine being able to easily and efficiently shift between two colors without changing the pen or switching sides. Doesn’t that sound like fun? The series includes 5 two-tone colors that are available in this 5 color set.
- Impressive highlighter with two highlighter colors at the same end
- Excellent pen for color code highlighting
- Can shift between two colors without switching the pen or sides
- Includes 5 two-tone pens
#14 — Tombow MONO Edge Highlighter
This is a dual-tip highlighter with expansive etch tip and extra-fine bullet tip in one pen. The exceptional lively hues are ideal for shading coding and embellishing organizers, diaries, note pads, and study guides. The noteworthy quick-drying ink doesn’t spread when featuring over pencil or ink and doesn’t seep through most papers.
- Dual-tip highlighter
- Comes with a broad chisel tip and a fine bullet tip
- Bright and lively hues
- Great for color-coding and decorating
- Quick-drying ink that does not spear
- Ink does not seep through most papers
#15 — Uni Ball Promark View USP 200 Highlighter
The highlighter includes a transparent window tip that permits you to see precisely what you are highlighting. The twistable tip permits us to feature the substance precisely, making it appropriate for both right and left-handers. The pen feels incredible in the hand and doesn’t sneak off. The shades are excellent and splendid.
- Comes with a transparent tip that allows you to see what you are highlighting
- Features a twistable tip
- Perfect for both right and left-handers
- Feels great in the hand
- Does not slip off
- Bright and splendid shades
Best Japanese Highlighters At A Glance
|Best Japanese Highlighters||Price|
|Pilot Highlighter Frixion Light||$6.49|
|Kuretaka Brash Hilite||$30.52|
|Pilot VW Spotliter Double Ended Highlighter||$27.81|
|Kokuyo Will Stationery Actic Highlighter Twin Pen||$6.78|
|Kokuyo Beetle Tip 3way Highlighter Pen||$36.56|
|Pentel Knock Highlighter||$5.92|
|Zebra Optex Care Fluorescent Highlighter||$33.86|
|Zebra MILD LINER WKT7-5C||$15.90|
|Zebra Highlighter Just Fit WKT17-5c||$9.49|
|Uni Propus Window Quick Dry Highlighter Pen||$10.14|
|Uni Propus Window Soft Color Double-Sided Highlighter Pen||$6.73|
|Zebra Kirarich Glitter Highlighter||$9.90|
|Kokuyo Mark+ Two Colors Highlighter||$14.50|
|Tombow MONO Edge Highlighter||$8.99|
|Uni Ball Promark View USP 200 Highlighter||$5.49|
How to choose a highlighter – Buying Guide
- Choose a highlighter that draws well
Highlighters come with different types of tip – tips with windows in them, coated with resin, and brush tip. Choose a highlighter with a tip that suits your needs well. Using a highlighter with windows on them lets you see what you’re highlighting, this is especially good if you’re highlighting something in your textbook or notes and you don’t want to highlight unnecessary words. Highlighter tips with a resin coating lasts longer as it reinforces the tip. This is especially good if you draw with heavy strokes. Brush tip highlighters allows you to control the thickness of the stroke. This is especially good if you want to use highlighters for art.
- Choose a highlighter that dries quickly
This helps you work efficiently and fast. This way you won’t be worried about smearing the highlighter ink or rubbing it off.
- Choose the right Color
If you’re buying a highlighter to help you be more productive then choose a highlighter that helps you concentrate. Pick a color that helps you highlight text but also that makes it easy to read once highlighted. For example, neon colors are usually difficult on the eyes. So instead pick pastel colors that are soft and easy on the eyes.
The best highlighters for you!
These were some of the best highlighters to help you organize yourself with the utmost precision. With highlighters, it’s ideal to get a couple of various hues and append to every reason or importance. When you’ve thought of your own code, it’ll be that a lot simpler to survey your notes and reports later on. Get these highlighters to do that job for you.