Get your eyelashes looking flawless with these best Japanese eyelash curlers! It is always a good idea to prep your lashes before applying mascara. This prep step amplifies the benefits of mascara and makes your entire face look bright and glowing. Curling your eyelashes also makes your eyes look more awake and wide.
Which is the best Japanese eyelash curler?
I have tested several Japanese eyelash curler based on durability, ease of use, material and design, finishing. I found that Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler is the best Japanese eyelash curler.
Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler gives the lashes a great lift and spreads them out perfectly. Fitted with a straight tooth comb, the eyelash curler perfectly fans out the lashes for convenient mascara application. The eyelash curler takes about 2 minutes to heat and holds the lashes in place for a long time. It is available on Amazon and costs $49.97
If you have never used this amazing beauty tool before, you may be a little overwhelmed by it. But trust me, it is quite a simple styling tool that comes with huge benefits. It is very simple to use and with some practice, you can actually master the art of skillfully curling your lashes to perfection.
If you are not sure where to begin, here are some of the best Japanese eyelash curlers to get you started on a curly journey. Are you ready to begin?
Top Japanese Eyelash Curler
|Best Japanese Eyelash Curlers||Best For||Price|
|Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler||Double Eyelids||$21.78|
|Preo Prima Shogyo Japanese Eyelash Curler||Hard-to-reach areas||$19.80|
|Shiseido Eyelash Curler||Double Eyelids||$17.99|
|MUJI Eyelash Curler||Thick Lashes||$13.00|
|Shu Uemura S Curl Eyelash Curler||Easy Control||$19.98|
|Koji Curving Eyelash Curler||Lift and Curl||$27.99|
|Meilamei Eyelash Curler||Rounder Curls||$5.99|
|Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler||Lash Lift||$40.34|
|TOUCH Beauty Heated Eyelash Curler||Single Eyelids||$16.98|
|Maquillage Edge Free Eyelash Curler||Perfect Curl||$34.90|
|Excel Tokyo Make Up Spring Power Eye Lash Curler||Single Eyelids||$30.45|
|Kanebo KATE Curvener Eyelash Curler||Ease||$15.76|
|Koji Honpo No. 70 Eyelash Curler||Gentle Hand||$9.50|
|CANMAKE Wide Fit Curler||Single Eyelid||$9.99|
|JAPONESQUE Go Curl Eyelash Curler||Quick Curls||$11.00|
#1 — Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Best Japanese Eyelash Curler for Double Eyelids
It hardly takes any effort to fan out your eyelashes fully with the help of this amazing Shu Uemura eyelash curler. It gives your eyelashes just the right amount of curl, however, if you are somebody with single eyelids, you may find that the eyelash curler does not reach all the way to the roots. It is the ideal eyelash curler for double eyelids.
- Fans out the eyelashes fully
- Hardly takes any efforts to curl your eyelashes
- Gives just the right amount of curl
- Best for people with double eyelids
#2 — Preo Prima Shogyo Japanese Partial Eyelash Curler
Best Japanese Eyelash Curler for hard-to-reach areas
With this eyelash curler, you can take your eyelash curling game to the next level. This curl is specifically designed for curling the inner and outer corners of the eyelashes. These are the parts that are generally missed by other eyelash curlers. It curls your lashes and makes your eyes look bigger and more awake. It is made of durable stainless steel and is quite easy to operate.
- Helps to extend your lashes
- Reaches the difficult to reach the inner and outer corner of eyelashes
- Comes with replacement rubber pads
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Easy to operate hold and carry
#3 — Shiseido Eyelash Curler
Best Japanese Eyelash Curler for double eyelids
An outstanding eyelash curler for double eyelids, this easy to use eyelash curler comes from Shiseido, a leading Japanese brand. The eyelash curler is amazing; it reaches right down to your roots and curls your lashes perfectly. It is unrivaled for people with double eyelids, however, if you have single eyelids, you need to be careful while using this. There is a possibility that it gives you sharp angles instead of that beautiful curl.
- superb eyelash curler for double eyelids
- Reaches right down to your roots
- Gives an exceptional curl to your eyelashes
- If you have single eyelids it may give you sharp angles
#4 — MUJI Eyelash Curler
Best Japanese Eyelash Curler for thick lashes
This is a sturdy eyelash curler by Muji. It makes curling the lashes quite a breezy experience. It is an eminent eyelash curler, especially if you have thick lashes. It will grab each and every one of the lashes and curl them to perfection.
- Sturdy eyelash curler
- Easy and convenient to use
- Superb for those with thick lashes
- Grabs each and every lash and lifts them up
- Curls lashes to perfection
#5 — Shu Uemura S Curl Eyelash Curler
Best Japanese Eyelash Curler for an easy control
Have you ever felt that your eyelashes are too short for an eyelash curler to give it the right lift? Here is an amazing eyelash curler that will take away all your woes. This amazing Shu Uemura S Curl eyelash curler grabs each and every little lash and curls it to its maximum potential. The eyelash curler lets you work your way across your full lash line to catch each and every lash. It curls your lashes without crimping it.
- A flawless eyelash curler for short eyelashes
- Gives the right lift
- Grabs each and every of your lash
- Curls the eyelashes to its maximum potential
- Lets you work your way across your full lash line to catch each and every lash
- Curls your lashes without crimping it
#6 — Koji Curving Eyelash Curler
Best Japanese Eyelash Curler for the perfect lift and curl
You will love this marvelous eyelash curler by Koji; it gives you the flawless curve, especially if you have a double eyelid. For single eyelids, it might be difficult to grab onto the lashes and reach right down to the roots, which may result in a not so pleasing finish. However, with practice, you may be able to get that idyllic and beautiful curl.
- Splendid eyelash curler
- Gives you the perfect curve
- Suitable for double eyelids
- Lifts your eyelashes
#7– Meilamei Eyelash Curler
Best Japanese Eyelash Curler for rounder curls
Made of high-quality plastic, the eyelash curler is lightweight and convenient to use. It is also safe for your eyes. It does not pinch our eyes and catches each and every of the lash to give us the wonderful curls. It is portable and allows you to carry it with you everywhere without taking much space in your bag. With this eyelash curler, you will get long-lasting and gorgeous lashes in just a few seconds.
- Made of high-quality plastic
- Lightweight and convenient to use
- Safe for your eyes
- Does not pinch your lids
- Grabs each and every lash and lifts them
- It is portable and you can carry it everywhere
- Gives you incomparable lashes in just a few seconds
#8 — Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler
Best Japanese Eyelash Curler for the greatest lift
The Panasonic heated eyelash curler is probably one of the best-heated curlers out there. It gives the lashes the greatest lift and fans them out perfectly. It comes with a straight tooth comb and it takes only about 2 minutes to heat up completely. It gives an outstanding finish to the lashes that we love and admire.
- Gives the lashes the greatest lift
- Fans them out perfectly
- Comes with a straight tooth comb
- Heats up in about 2 minutes
- Gives an applaudable finish to the lashes
#9 — TOUCHBeauty Heated Eyelash Curler
Best Japanese Eyelash Curler for Single Eyelids
The TOUCHBeauty heated eyelash curler is an extremely efficient and matchless eyelash curler for those with single eyelids. You can tell that the curl is heated up and ready to use when the tip of the comb turns white. The TOUCHbeauty eyelash curler gives the lashes a beautiful curl. It does not use much heat but gives your lashes a great lift.
- Efficient and matchless eyelash curler for single eyelids
- Tip of the comb changes to white when it is very to use
- Gives the lashes a beautiful curl
- Does not use much heat
- Lift eyelashes perfectly
#10 — Maquillage Edge Free Eyelash Curler
Best Japanese Eyelash Curler for the best curl
Maquillage belongs to one of the high-end brands of Shiseido. Maquillage fits the eyes perfectly and works better than most other eyelash curlers out there. This eyelash curler does not pinch your eyes and makes sure that it catches each and every of your lash. It also fans them out immaculately giving them that beautiful curl.
- High end
- Fits the eyes perfectly
- Does not pinch your eyes
- Lifts and curls flawlessly
- Catches each of the Lash and fans them out perfectly
#11 — Excel Tokyo Make Up Spring Power Eye Lash Curler
Best Japanese Eyelash Curler for Single Eyelids
The eyelash curler features an eminent 1.5-inch width and an added spring. With this, it is much easier to hold and operate the curler. We do not have to use a lot of force to get this to function. In the case of double eyelids, you will have to curl your lashes in sections, or else it may be difficult to reach the inner corner of the eye. However, people with single eyelids can rejoice as this is perfect for them.
- Comes with a 1.5-inch width and added spring
- Easy to operate
- Does not require much force
- If you have double eyelids, you need to curl your eyelashes in sections
- Excellent curler for single eyelids
#12 — Kanebo KATE Curvener Eyelash Curler
Best Japanese Eyelash Curler for Ease
The Kanebo KATE Curvener Eyelash Curler uses flexible rubber pads, ensuring that it holds and pulls your eyelashes gently. It does not pinch your eyes. You will notice that it lifts your lashes beautifully and gives them a great curl. The end results with this curler are simply perfect.
- Boasts of flexible rubber pads
- Holds and pulls your lashes gently
- Gives a superior lift
- Curls the lashes perfectly
- Does not pinch your eyes
- exceptional end results
#13 — KOJI Honpo No. 70 Eyelash Curler
Best Japanese Eyelash Curler for a Gentle Hand
The KOJI Honpo eyelash curler gives the lashes an excellent finish. The rubber pad on the curler is soft and works on the lashes gently. You do not have to apply a lot of force to curl your lashes. Just a slight pressure works well to add that beautiful curl.
- admirable finish
- Features a soft rubber pad
- Works on the lashes gently
- Does not need a lot of force to curl the lashes
#14 — CANMAKE Wide Fit Curler
Best Japanese Eyelash Curler for Single Eyelids
The most exemplary feature of this CANMAKE curler is that it has a wide fit, which makes it one of the best curlers for single eyelids. It has the ability to reach the eyelashes and lift them up. It makes us look more awake and also make the eyes look bigger. Plus, we love the pretty color.
- Has a wide fit
- fantastic curler for wide fit
- One of the best curlers for single eyelids
- Reaches the lashes and lifts them up
- Makes the eyes look bigger and more awake
- Pretty color
#15 — JAPONESQUE Go Curl Eyelash Curler
Best Japanese Eyelash Curler for Quick Curls
This is a mini, cute, and compact eyelash curler that creates deep sweeping lashes. The easel back flips down for the leverage; it produces a long-lasting and beautiful curl. It has an open cage design that does not pinch the outer lashes. There is also an extra pad that is conveniently tucked inside the curler. It curls the lashes perfectly and makes the eyes look wide awake. You will definitely notice a huge difference after using this curler.
- Cute, mini, and portable eyelash curler
- Comes with a safety rubber padding to ensure that the lashes get curled gently
- Gives quite a prominent and visible difference
- Sturdy build
- Creates deep sweeping lashes
- Produces a long-lasting and beautiful curl
- Makes the eyes look wide awake
Curl and flutter your lashes!
Japanese Eyelash Curlers are excellent as they are designed for individual needs and work well to give our lashes what we need. In this article, we have brought to you the best Japanese eyelash curlers that will suit the individual needs and give you those perfectly curled lashes. Are you ready to bat those lifted and curled lashes?
- Get rid of puffy eyes and dark circles with these under eye creams from Japan!
- Troubled with dry eyes? Here are the best Japanese eye drops that will bring the sparkle back in your eyes!
- No matter how stubborn your eye makeup, these Japanese cleansing oils will definitely come through! Check it out!
Erika is the main author of the website. She is obsessed with Japanese products and always looks for an opportunity to share her love for Japanese products with everybody around her! She combined her love for writing, research and testing products to create Best Japanese Products. When she’s not reviewing latest Japanese products, you’ll find her pampering her cats. Erika is the definition of ‘The Crazy Cat Lady’.