Style your brows to perfection with these best Japanese eyebrow pencils. Eyebrow pencils let you easily shape your brows so they look neat. When it comes to eye makeup the brow shape is really important. And with these best Japanese eyebrow pencils, you can easily shape and fill your eyebrows in to make sure your eye makeup is on point!
There are tons of eyebrow pencils flooding the market, but the best ones look natural and blend smoothly. And nothing is better than the best Japanese eyebrow pencils. So, to help you get brows that slay, we have brought to you 10 of the best Japanese eyebrow pencils to achieve your beauty goals. These Japanese eyebrow pencils are loved by makeup artists all around the world! Are you excited? Here we go –
Our Top Picks For Best Japanese Eyebrow Pencils
- Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil – Best for a natural eyebrow look
- DHC Designing Eyebrow Pencil – Formulated with vitamin E, squalane, and olive oil
- Kiss Me Heroine Make Eyebrow Pencil – Water-resistant, sweat-resistant
Top Japanese Eyebrow Pencils
|Best Japanese Eyebrow Pencils||Price||Link|
|Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil – Best Japanese Brow Pencil||$43.95||View On Amazon|
|EXCEL Powder and Pencil Eyebrow EX||$48.12||View On Amazon|
|Kate Kanebo Eyebrow Pencil||$16.99||View On Amazon|
|DHC Designing Eyebrow Pencil||$86.39||View On Amazon|
|Canmake 3-in-1 Eyebrow Pencil||$14.50||View On Amazon|
|Cezanne Eyebrow Pencil with Spiral Brush||$34.98||View On Amazon|
|Koji Dolly Wink Eyebrow Pencil||$63.53||View On Amazon|
|Kiss Me Heroine Make Eyebrow Pencil||$13.49||View On Amazon|
|Shiseido Eyebrow Pencil – Best Japanese Eyebrow Pencils For Beginners||$6.99||View On Amazon|
|Shu Uemura Eyebrow Pencil||$26.54||View On Amazon|
- Top Japanese Eyebrow Pencils
- #1 — Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil – Best Japanese Eyebrow Pencils
- #2 — EXCEL Powder and Pencil Eyebrow EX
- #3 — Kate Kanebo Japanese Eyebrow Pencil
- #4 — DHC Designing Eyebrow Pencil From Japan
- #5 — Canmake 3-in-1 Japanese Eyebrow Pencil
- #6 — Cezanne Japanese Eyebrow Pencil with Spiral Brush
- #7 — Koji Dolly Wink Japanese Eyebrow Pencil
- #8 — Kiss Me Heroine Make Quick Japanese Eyebrow Pencil
- #9 — Shiseido Eyebrow Pencil – Best Japanese Eyebrow Pencils For Beginners
- #10 — Shu Uemura Eyebrow Pencil
Here are the best and highly recommended eyebrow pencils from Japan that are definitely worth the price!
#1 — Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil – Best Japanese Eyebrow Pencils
Shiseido products are a cult favorite in Japan and so is this eyebrow pencil! This Shiseido eyebrow pencil is ideal for your lovely brows and is one of the best Japanese eyebrow pencils. It makes your brow hairs look soft and evenly colored. This is possibly the best Japanese eyebrow pencil that you will love. The pencil blends perfectly well and gives you a natural look. It is also quite easy to draw with this pencil.
- Natural looking brows
- Easy to draw with
- Gives an even color
#2 — EXCEL Powder and Pencil Eyebrow EX
The EXCEL Powder and Pencil eyebrow EX set is the ultimate choice for shaping and filling our brows. This all-in-one product has a soft pencil for shaping the brow hairs, powder for filling, and the screw brush for the immaculate final touch.
EXCEL Powder and Pencil eyebrow EX has a soft foam applicator and is excellent for distributing the powder evenly.
It is available in eight different shades, which allows you to choose the shade that matches your hair color and skin tone the closest. Including lighter shade of brown.
Definitely one of the best Japanese eyebrow pencils to buy!
- All-in-one product with powder, pencil, and brush
- Soft foam applicator
- Distributes powder evenly
- Easy to use
- Simple and effective application
- Available in eight shades
#3 — Kate Kanebo Japanese Eyebrow Pencil
The Kate Lasting eyebrow pencil is easy to use and glides flawlessly. You can easily use it as an eyebrow filler as well. It also lasts all day without smudging. It is quite a versatile product that makes it easy for you to shape your eyebrows.
You can also use the eyebrow pencil to draw both thin or thick lines with extreme precision. Once you are happy with the shape you have given, you can use eyebrow powder to give your eyebrows a full and defined look.
- Long-lasting color that does not smear or smudge
- Precise lines
- Glides easily
- Cna be used as eyebrow filler
Get this best Japanese eyebrow pencils for beautiful brows!
#4 — DHC Designing Eyebrow Pencil From Japan
DHC is quite a popular Japanese brand that makes excellent products that have made its mark all around the world. The eyebrow pencil is wonderful and makes your eyebrows lush and full. The pencil lets you gently fill your eyebrows to give it the awesome shape it deserves. You can use it as an eyebrow enhancer.
It is long-lasting. Apart from giving you those sassy eyebrows, this best Japanese eyebrow pencil also nourishes using ingredients such as Vitamin E, squalane, and olive oil. There are five shades available so you can find your most natural shade.
- Nourishing and hydrating creamy formula
- Smooth to apply and glide
- Fills the eyebrows well
- Gives a natural look
#5 — Canmake 3-in-1 Japanese Eyebrow Pencil
This list of best Japanese eyebrow pencils would be incomplete without Canmake’s eyebrow pencil. Canmake is yet another well-known Japanese brand.
The 3-in-1 eyebrow pencil is all you need to get those gorgeous eyebrows. This eyebrow palette contains powder, pencil, and brush – all in one. You can carry it around with you for a quick fix.
The eyebrow palette lets you create a natural look for a well-defined look. The brush lets you tidy up your brows and blend your makeup. This is a waterproof eyebrow pencil and it can also withstand sweat and sebum so you can go the entire day looking flawless.
- Soft-touch tip for smooth application
- Matte finish for a more natural look
- Resistant to water, sweat, and sebum
- Easy to fill the brows
#6 — Cezanne Japanese Eyebrow Pencil with Spiral Brush
Here’s another one of the best Japanese eyebrow pencils your should give a chance! This is an inexpensive but great quality eyebrow pencil from Cezanne.
The pencil gives you a natural and soft look. It is comfortable and easy to apply. It also lasts for a long time and can withstand sweat. The pencil also has a brush that can be used to tame and tidy up your eyebrows.
- Easy to apply and use
- Comfortable for a long time
- Can withstand sweat
- Gives a natural look
#7 — Koji Dolly Wink Japanese Eyebrow Pencil
Next best Japanese eyebrow pencils on the list is the Koji Dolly Wink eyebrow pencil. The eyebrow pencil is perfect for giving your eyebrows the alluring shape and for filling it in. The pencil is soft and smooth, making it easy for you to glide and apply. The formula gives your eyebrows a long-lasting coverage.
- Soft and smooth pencil
- Long-lasting coverage
#8 — Kiss Me Heroine Make Quick Japanese Eyebrow Pencil
This best Japanese eyebrow pencils is a cult-favorite, in fact this brand is very popular in Japan! The eyebrow pencil has moisturizing properties. It is also resistant to sweat and water, making it the absolute choice for those sweltering hot days. It’s a retractable pencil so you don’t need to keep sharpening it. However, the pigment is not quite as dark and it can get a little difficult to apply.
- Moisturizing properties
- Resistant to water and sweat
- Easy to use retractable pencil
#9 — Shiseido Eyebrow Pencil – Best Japanese Eyebrow Pencils For Beginners
Shiseido is a brand most of us are familiar with; the brand is known for its excellent and top-quality beauty products. The eyebrow product from the brand is the ultimate option for dark-colored eyebrows. The formula of the product is extremely smooth. This is one of the best Japanese eyebrow pencils for beginners!
The color is long-lasting, which eliminates the need to reapply it every few hours. It does not smudge and holds well against water and sweat. The pencil enhances your natural eyebrows and makes them look flawless.
- Smooth formula that is easy to apply
- Long-lasting color
- Does not smudge
- Holds well against water and sweat
#10 — Shu Uemura Eyebrow Pencil
Shu Uemura eyebrow pencil is a favorite among beauty bloggers from around the world. The pigment is blendable and looks very natural. This best Japanese eyebrow pencils contains a unique oil-activated formula that interacts with the oil in your eyebrow hair and brings out the color. It creates a soft tint that blends perfectly well.
- Soft natural effect
- Lasts a long time
- Blends well
- Beautiful pigmentation
- Available in various shades
What color eyebrow pencil should I use?
The color of the eyebrow pencil you use should be either one shade lighter than your natural hair color or one shade darker than your hair color. You can also use an eyebrow pencil depending on your overall makeup look. For example, if you’re wearing red lipstick then use an eyebrow pencil to draw your brows to get a defined arch. Go for softer-looking, diffused eyebrows if you’re doing a soft, natural makeup look.
Here are the best Japanese eyebrow pencils for you to choose from:
- Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil
- EXCEL Powder and Pencil Eyebrow EX
- Kate Kanebo Eyebrow Pencil
- DHC Designing Eyebrow Pencil
- Canmake 3-in-1 Eyebrow Pencil
- Koji Dolly Wink Eyebrow Pencil
- Kiss Me Heroine Make Eyebrow Pencil
How to choose the best Japanese eyebrow pencil?
When buying an eyebrow pencil, the things you need to consider are:
- Colour of your eyebrow pencil
- Easy to use pencil
- Lead thickness
#1 — The Color of Your Eyebrow Pencil
If you want your eyebrows to look natural, match the color of your eyebrow pencil to the color of your hair. Choose something that either matches it or is a shade darker
#2 — A Pencil That is Easy for You To Use
Choose an eyebrow pencil that is easy and comfortable for you. There are various types available – pencil, twist, or dual. Know what you want.
- Pencils are common and you can control the texture by sharpening it. However, if you aren’t very steady or good with your hands, you may want to avoid getting the pencil type. You need a certain amount of technique even for sharpening the pencil to get your desired eyebrow shape.
- Twist types are easy to hold, adjust, and use. The twist factor gives you complete control; you only use as much product as you want.
- Dual types are money-savers. These handy ones are great for travel, take up less space, and give you the whole eyebrow look with just one product. You can alternate between powder and pencil to get your desired results.
#3 — Lead Thickness
Another thing to consider is the thickness of the lead. Each type of thickness gives your brows a new and different dimension.
- Thin leads give you a sharper and edgier look. With such leads, you can precisely sharpen the outer corners of your brow.
- Thick leads give you a soft and natural look. You can distribute color evenly and make your eyebrows look full, even if you have thin and sparse brows.
The perfect shape is just a pencil away!
In this article, we brought to you the 10 best Japanese eyebrow pencils to help you achieve your eyebrow goals. We hope you found the one that appeals to you the most and also that the tips helped you pick the correct eyebrow pencil for yourself.
- Before your skincare routine or makeup routine, cleansing is vital. Here are hydrating Japanese face washes to get you started!
- Check out these top-quality concealers from Japan to cover up dark spots, wrinkles, and other signs of aging!
- Follow it up with a moisturizing foundation from these top J-beauty brands. Check it out!
Top Japanese Eyebrow Pencils
Check out these best Japanese eyebrow pencils to style your eyebrows to perfection!
Product SKU: 00987TGF543
Product Brand: Shiseido
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 43.95
Price Valid Until: 2021
Product In-Stock: https://schema.org/InStock