Are you learning Japanese? Check out these best Japanese-English electronic dictionaries to learn Japanese easily and quickly! The electronic dictionary has more and better resources than you can ever hope to have on your phone. If you are serious about learning the language, you should definitely consider getting one of these.
But there are so many models available with so many different functionalities, it can get quite difficult to choose one. So, in this article, we bring to you some of the best Japanese-English Electronic Dictionaries to help you proceed with your learning. Are you ready? Continue reading!
Related: Best Japanese translator app
Top Japanese-English Electronic Dictionaries
|Best Japanese-English Electronic Dictionaries||Price||Link|
|Casio EX-Word Electronic Dictionary – XD-U8600BK||$332.52||Link|
|Sharp Brain model Electronic Dictionary – PW-A7300-G||$333.53||Link|
|SHARP Japanese Electronic Dictionary – Brain model PW-G5300||$400.59||Link|
|Casio Electronic Dictionary Ex-Word XD-Y6500BK||$350.00||Link|
|SHARP Papyrus Electronic Dictionary||$81.48||Link|
|Canon Japanese Electronic Dictionary IDP-700G||$52.00||Link|
|Casio Electronic Dictionary CD-U8500BK||$126.09||Link|
|SHARP Electronic Dictionary PW-G5300-W||$118.47||Link|
|Canon WordTank S503||$188.66||Link|
|Casio EX-Word Electronic Dictionary XD-D2800WE||$308.74||Link|
#1 — Casio Ex-Word Electronic Dictionary (XD-U8600BK)
The first one on this list of Best Japanese-English Electronic Dictionaries is by Casio. This electronic dictionary by Casio is probably one of the best ones out there. It allows you to look up anything you would ever need. It is also an excellent electronic dictionary for doing specialized work. The dictionary comes with a 5.3-inch touch panel and twin color LCDs.
Dictionary offers dictionaries with native Japanese pronunciation Of over 200 thousand Japanese words. It also has pronunciation of about 10 million English words. it is an excellent choice for those studying Japanese or English, thanks to a large amount of content available in it.
- One of the best electronic dictionaries out there
- Allows you to look up anything you would ever need
- Excellent dictionary for doing specialized work
- Contains over 200 thousand Japanese words and 10 million English words
- An excellent choice for those studying Japanese or English
- Large amount of content available
#2 — Sharp Electronic Dictionary Brain Model (PW-A7300-G)
This high-value electronic dictionary is marketed as a lifestyle-focused electronic dictionary. This is quite a tiny machine, yet you should not go on its small size; it is a highly-resourceful machine with several health-related resources. And that’s not all! It also comes with a brain training application, which seriously works your brain. Aside from that, it also has quite a huge range of dictionaries and learning resources. It comes at quite an affordable price range, especially if you look at the immense benefits it has.
- High-value electronic dictionary
- Marketed as a Lifestyle- focused dictionary
- Tiny in size but with excellent features
- Contains several health-related sources
- Comes with a brain training application
- Features a great range of dictionaries and learning resources
- Comes at quite an affordable range with immense benefits
Check out the Best Japanese-English Electronic Dictionaries below!
#3 — SHARP Japanese Electronic Dictionary Brain Model (PW-G5300-A)
Yet another one of the Best Japanese-English Electronic Dictionaries by SHARP. This is yet another magnificent electronic dictionary that is aimed at Japanese high school students. Since it is marketed primarily for students, it naturally has a lot of resources on subjects normally studied in school. You will find subjects such as history, math, and science, among others. This dictionary is a great resource for someone who is looking to study like a native student. You will also find a lot of pre-installed videos from the Japanese Encyclopedia Britannica. We also love the brilliant blue color.
- Aimed at Japanese high school students
- Contains a lot of resources on subjects studied in school, including history, math, and science
- Great resource for someone looking to study
- Comes with pre-installed videos from Japanese Encyclopedia Britannica
- Brilliant color that looks fascinating
#4 — Casio Ex-word Electronic Dictionary (XD-Y6500BK)
If you are an avid reader, this is the ideal electronic dictionary for you. The dictionary has over 2000 works of Japanese literature and 1000 international pieces. Apart from these, you will also find several resources on topics like medicine, history, and economics. Overall, it is a great electronic dictionary for well-rounded language education. This dictionary has a touch screen, instead of a separate panel for handwriting at the bottom like most other dictionaries.
- A great electronic dictionary for avid readers
- Comes with over 2000 works of Japanese literature and about 1000 international pieces
- Contains resources on topics like medicine, history, and economics
- Provides an all-round language education
- Comes with a touch screen instead of a panel at the bottom
Check out the Best Japanese-English Electronic Dictionaries below!
#5 — SHARP Papyrus Electronic Dictionary (PW-AM700-R)
The next one on this list Best Japanese-English Electronic Dictionaries is by SHARP. The Papyrus Electronic Dictionary is quite a basic dictionary with 30 different resources. The resources include a medical dictionary, several business resources, and the Encyclopedia Britannica. The Japanese and Japanese-English dictionaries that come in this are robust enough for academic use. If you already have a strong grasp of the Japanese language, this is the perfect electronic dictionary for you.
- Basic dictionary with 30 different resources
- Includes a medical dictionary
- Comes with several business resources and the Encyclopedia Britannica
- Robust for academic use
- Excellent for those who already have a strong grasp of the Japanese language
#6 — Canon Japanese Electronic Dictionary (WordTank IDP-700G)
If you are looking for a cheap option that works wonderfully as a dictionary, this is the ideal one for you. It helps you look up single words and comes with six different types of dictionaries, including Japanese, Japanese-English, and English-Japanese. It is a basic dictionary with a Japanese-only interface. Despite that limitation, it works superbly.
- Cheap dictionary
- Lets you look up single words
- Includes six different types of dictionaries, including Japanese, Japanese-English, and English-Japanese
- Basic dictionary with a Japanese-only interface
Check out this Best Japanese-English Electronic Dictionaries below!
#7 — Casio Electronic Dictionary (CD-U8500BK)
The next on eon this list of Best Japanese-English Electronic Dictionaries is by Casio. This is an excellent Japanese-English electronic dictionary that comes pressed with astonishing highlights. It has a speaker and a significant enormous screen when contrasted with other electronic dictionaries. It is anything but difficult to look for words. The panel is also excellent and accepts almost any stylus. Even if you have very sloppy handwriting, the dictionary easily understands it and shows the correct Kanji character. The dictionary additionally comes stacked with digital books and assets to assist you and to help you gain more knowledge.
- Comes packed with amazing features
- Boasts of a large screen and an excellent speaker
- Easy to search for words
- Accepts almost any stylus
- Understands even the sloppiest of handwritings and shows up the correct Kanji character
- Comes loaded with ebooks and resources
#8 — SHARP Electronic Dictionary (PW-G5300-W)
This is yet another excellent electronic dictionary that is targeted towards high school students. It has large icons, which is quite a blessing for many. This dictionary helps improve English skills, thanks to the extensive words available on it. It comes preloaded with videos to further accentuate your language skills. We also love the brilliant blue color of the dictionary.
- Targeted towards high school students who are keen to learn the language
- Comes with large icons and exciting features
- Helps improve English skills
- Comes with an extensive range of resources
- Comes preloaded with videos to help improve your language skills further
- Amazing blue color
Check out the Best Japanese-English Electronic Dictionaries by SHARP below!
#9 — Canon Electronic Dictionary (WordTank S503)
The next one on thi slist of Best Japanese-English Electronic Dictionaries is by Canon. If we talk about easily portable Japanese-English dictionaries, this one definitely tops the list. While all electronic dictionaries are compact and can be carried around, this one has a different charm to it.
It is shaped like a mobile phone and is just as compact as it. It only has a typing keyboard; you cannot write or speak, like in other dictionaries. However, it is great for beginners who have just begun learning the language as you can easily search for words and phrases.
- Extremely portable mobile phone shaped electronic dictionary
- Compact and charming
- Comes with a QWERTY keyboard
- No voice or handwriting search available
- Can be used by beginners to learn the language
#10 — Casio EX-Word Electronic Dictionary (XD-D2800WE)
This electronic dictionary has been marketed towards elementary school pupils and absolute beginners of the language. With a 5.3-inch touch panel, it is extremely easy to use this electronic dictionary. It features children’s English dictionaries and encyclopedias. Aside from these, you will also find exercises in Japanese, arithmetic, science, and social studies. With these subjects, this dictionary will help you gain an overall insight into the language and create a strong foundation.
- Marketed towards elementary school pupils and absolute beginners of the language
- Comes with a 5.3-inch touch panel
- Features English dictionaries and encyclopedias
- Comes with exercises in Japanese, arithmetic, science, and social studies
- Helps give you an overall insight into the language
- Creates a strong foundation
Check out the Best Japanese-English Electronic Dictionaries by Casio below!
Learning should always take priority!
With these amazing Japanese-English electronic dictionaries, you will never have an excuse to not learn the language. We hope you found this article and the diverse list of fascinating and useful electronic dictionaries. Get one of these dictionaries today to earn the benefits provided by them. Go ahead and enjoy the wonderful journey of gaining more knowledge with these best Japanese-English electronic dictionaries!
- Write beautifully with these best Japanese mechanical pencils
- Add these best Japanese gel pens to your stationery collection now!
- Improve your calligraphy skills with these Japanese calligraphy and brush pens. Check it out!
Erika is the main author of the website. She is obsessed with Japanese products and always looks for an opportunity to share her love for Japanese products with everybody around her! She combined her love for writing, research and testing products to create Best Japanese Products. When she’s not reviewing latest Japanese products, you’ll find her pampering her cats. Erika is the definition of ‘The Crazy Cat Lady’.
Best Japanese-English Electronic Dictionaries
Learn Japanese (english) on the go with these amazing best Japanese-English electronic dictionaries
Product SKU: 000987YHG908
Product Brand: SHARP
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 333.53
Price Valid Until: 2021
Product In-Stock: InStock