Japanese Concealers You Must Have
Check out these best Japanese concealers and say goodbye to dark circles and blemishes!
Product SKU: 00987DHI4578
Product Brand: Shiseido
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 33.74
Product In-Stock: Available
Japanese cosmetics are all the rage. And here are the best Japanese concealers so you can get flawless results in an instant!
I love makeup! But I do have a few acne scars, blemishes, and uneven pigmentation on my face. The natural makeup look is my absolute favorite but I always found it difficult to hide the blemishes, dark circles, and pigmentation so I can achieve that flawless natural makeup look.
So, what can be done to make sure these pesky things do not come in the way of having a really good (and near-perfect) makeup? Concealers!
Yes! Using the best Japanese concealers can help cover up the dark circles, mask blemishes, and hide dark patches. So you see how important a concealer is in your makeup routine. That is why you should invest in a concealer that understands your skin woes and gives you the best results.
So, are you ready to find the best Japanese concealers for your skin? Here we go!
Best Japanese Concealers For Dark Circles And Blemishes
- Best Japanese Concealers For Dark Circles And Blemishes
- #1 — Canmake Color Mixing Concealer – Best Japanese Concealer For Dark Circles
- #2 — Shiseido Maquillage Concealer Stick – Best Japanese cosmetics 2020 Brand
- #3 — Pore Cover Pen Concealer – Best concealer for blemishes
- #4 — IPSA Creative Concealer – Best Creaseless Concealer
- #5 — Cezanne Stretch Concealer – Best Japanese Concealer That Improves Skin
- #6 — Calypso Magic Concealer
- Best Japanese Drugstore Concealers – FAQs
The concealers are almost like a foundation, but thicker and with constituents that help hide and fade away all the flaws on the skin. The job of a concealer is to cover up and to still blend perfectly with your skin.
Concealers help bring your makeup together and to perfect it by hiding all the flaws such as dark circles, wrinkles, blemishes, and more. It also helps to even out your skin tone, without which, the makeup can look patchy. Choosing the right concealer and using it can make your face look young and radiant.
#1 — Canmake Color Mixing Concealer – Best Japanese Concealer For Dark Circles
Canmake is a popular brand that has been bringing to us cute beauty products that actually work wonders on our skin. And it’s concealers are one of the best Japanese concealers available.
The color mixing concealer is another revolutionary product that effectively helps conceal blemishes, dark circles, and patches. Which is why I thought it must have a place in this best Japanese concealers list.
The concealer has three silky concealers that glide smoothly on the skin. The best thing is that you can mix the shades to create the one that works the best for your skin.
The three-shade palette features light, natural, and dark shades. The palette has a mixing space where you can mix and match these three shades to create a tailor-made shade perfect for your skin.
The concealer is free from tar-based pigments, preservatives, UV absorbers, and fragrance moisturizing agents. The creamy and silky consistency, however, has skin-loving agents such as sodium hyaluronate and squalane.
#2 — Shiseido Maquillage Concealer Stick – Best Japanese cosmetics 2020 Brand
Shiseido is a household name in Japan; it is one of the most popular beauty brands, not only in Japan but also all around the globe.
The Maquillage concealer stick is one of the best Japanese concealers in the market. It has a creamy consistency that helps even out your face without drying it.
It blends well with the skin and does not accentuate your crow’s feet by drying out. The packaging of the product is slick and convenient. It gives you good control so you can move around your face with ease. The stick helps you aim for a specific blemish or spot, making it a great concealer for touch-ups.
Thanks to its consistency, it also helps prep the skin well to provide a smooth palette for the foundation. It comes with SPF 25, which is great as it acts as an extra shield between your skin and the harmful sun rays.
#3 — Pore Cover Pen Concealer – Best concealer for blemishes
Usually, when we use a concealer, they are meant for our entire face. We just dab the concealer and conceal the spots, blemishes, dark circles, and more. However, this BCL Tsururi Pore Cover Pen Concealer is made specifically for the nose area.
So what does it do? It helps even out the skin in and around your nose. Do you have pores that ruin your makeup look? Use this pen concealer to hide those pores effectively.
#4 — IPSA Creative Concealer – Best Creaseless Concealer
The IPSA Creative concealer comes as a three-shades palette. You can use different shades depending on what you want to conceal and where. You can also mix and match the shades to create a custom shade that is the perfect match for your skin.
The consistency of the concealer is amazing for the delicate area around the eyes. It does not dry it out, leading to the appearance of wrinkles and crow’s feet.
It spreads and blends really well, giving you good control when you are working with it.
#5 — Cezanne Stretch Concealer – Best Japanese Concealer That Improves Skin
Cezanne Stretch Concealer is a liquid formula that comes with a soft sponge tip, which makes application easy. The brush and the formula is great for the thin and delicate skin around your eyes.
It offers great coverage and helps hide away the dark circles effectively.
If you have lighter eye bags and circles, it will conceal them. The concealer also effectively acts as a barrier and shield against harmful UV rays with its SPF 28 PA +++. Which is why it’s also one of the best Japanese concealers you can own!
However, before you apply any other product over it, make sure it has set completely, or else it can cause little cracks and creases to appear.
#6 — Calypso Magic Concealer
The magic concealer by Calypso is meant to conceal all the blemishes, dark spots, acne scars, dark circles, and others. It does the job effectively, however, you must know if it suits your skin tone.
The concealer applies smoothly and blends well. It does offer good coverage and helps conceal all the flaws in your skin. However, if your eyes water or if you rub it frequently, the concealer might wear off.
The concealer comes in three shades – beige, pink beige, and yellow-beige. You need to know what concerns you have. You can also get all the three shades and mix them together to reach the right shade that works for your skin tone.
Now that you know everything about concealers and how to use them, it is time for you to finally choose the concealer that works well with your skin. Go ahead and get the best Japanese concealer that is going to work like magic for you.
Best Japanese Drugstore Concealers – FAQs
#1 — Are Japanese concealers good?
Japan, as we know, is popular for its skin products, whether it is makeup or skincare products. They make sure every product they make work wonders on the skin.
- You will find all kinds of concealers, including stick and cream concealers.
- They work like magic in hiding all the flaws.
- They can easily fade away the dark circles underneath your eyes.
- They are not very expensive.
- You will love the effect Japanese concealers have on your skin.
#2 — How to choose the best concealer for your skin?
Now that you know what the best Japanese concealers are, the next step is to know which one should you choose for your skin. Here’s what you should look for –
- Skin Undertone: The first thing that you should absolutely take note of is your skin’s undertone. Once you know it, you choose a foundation that blends flawlessly with it. However, the same is not the case with a concealer. When choosing the best Japanese concealer, go at least 1 or 2 shades lighter than your undertone. Why? That’s because a concealer darkens when it dries.
- Texture: Another thing you must keep in mind when choosing a concealer is its texture. It should be such that it conceals your skin’s flaws seamlessly. If you do not have a serious skin flaw, you should choose concealers that have a light texture. Heavy concealers can make your skin look tough.
- Application: The method of the application entirely depends on what you are comfortable with. How do you prefer your concealer? Do you like it creamy in a stick form or in a liquid form? What will make it easy for you to apply so you do not have to spend a lot of time trying to even it out? If you want to use the concealer on specific areas and thin areas on your skin, go for stick concealers. However, if you wish to spread out the concealer over a larger surface area, liquid or creamy concealers are the best for you.
#3 — How to hide dark circles?
When talking about skin concerns and flaws, the biggest one that troubles everyone is dark circles. This pesky under-eye concern can be tough to hide. So what should you do?
- Little or no primer: The first thing that you must avoid is a primer around your eyes. And if you have to apply it, use very little amounts of it. The best thing to do for those pesky dark circles is to apply an even layer of concealer and blend it really well. Use beauty blenders and sponges to blend out the concealer. You can use brushes but they can be a bit harsh for the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Dot on your concealer: Do you want a natural look? Then stay away from swiping the concealer. Instead, applying three to four dots on the problem areas and gently blend out. Do not layer too many products around your eyes. If you must, then only put dots on the specific problem areas.
- Best Japanese Foundation 2020 | Find The True Match For Your Skin Tone!
- 8 Best Japanese Beauty Products | Best Japanese Cosmetics 2020
- Best Japanese Pain Relief Patches 2020