All the bakers in the house here are best Japanese baking tools curated just for you!
Love baking? Me too! As a baker, ameteur or professional, you’d know that baking is so much more efficient with the right baking tools. Here are some of the best Japanese baking tools that will make baking twice as fun and easy!
Baking is a profound experience that lets us recreate some of our favorite treats. However, it is going to be quite a challenging task if we do not have some essential and the best Japanese baking tools. Without these tools, you might not be able to create the perfect taste or look, especially if you’re baking Japanese goodies and desserts.
Here are some of the best Japanese baking tools that will definitely enhance your baking experience. With these tools, I’m sure you will have a great time spending time baking delicious treats.
Are you ready to find out some of the best Japanese baking tools? Continue reading!
Top Japanese Baking Tools
|Best Japanese Baking Tools||Price||Link|
|Bamboo Park Japan Balloon Whisk||$19.80||View On Amazon|
|Kai Select 100 Measuring Spoons||$41.43||View On Amazon|
|Japan Bargain Oil Brush||$6.99||View On Amazon|
|Kota Japan Rolling Pin||$25.99||View On Amazon|
|Three Snow Stainless Steel Strainer||$42.00||View On Amazon|
|Kaneshika Tool Kitchen Scissors||$48.94||View On Amazon|
|Kokubo Polypropylene Egg Muddler||$11.48||View On Amazon|
|Tanita Digital Cooking Scale||$89.56||View On Amazon|
|Sori Yanagi Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls||$136.57||View On Amazon|
|Hario Wide Measuring Cup||$16.50||View On Amazon|
- Top Japanese Baking Tools
- #1 — Bamboo Park Japan Balloon Whisk
- #2 — Kai Select 100 Measuring Spoon
- #3 — Japan Brush Oil Brush
- #4 — Kota Japan Rolling Pin
- #5 — Three Snow Stainless Steel Strainer
- #6 — Kaneshika Tool Kitchen Scissors
- #7 — Kokubo Polypropylene Egg Muddler
- #8 — Tanita Digital Cooking Scale
- #9 — Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- #10 — Measuring Cup
#1 — Bamboo Park Japan Balloon Whisk
The first one of the best Japanese baking tools on the list is one of the most important baking tools – whisk. This Japanese bamboo whisk is a very important tool for baking purposes. It is a high-quality handcrafted whisk with maximum durability.
Bamboo, as is well-known, is extremely strong and comfortable to handle, which is what makes this whisk so different and unique. You can use it comfortably without worrying about causing marks and scratches on it; it is also safe for non-stick pans.
One of the best advantages to have this tool in your kitchen is that it is a light-weighted tool and has an attractive appearance. This bamboo whisk, when compared to the stainless steel ones we normally use, is a much better choice. It is a perfect match. Bamboo tools are odor and stain-resistant, which is always a plus.
- Important baking tool
- Handcrafted whisk that is high in quality and comes with maximum durability
- Strong and comfortable to work with
- Does not cause marks or scratches; safe for non-stick pans
- Light-weighted with an attractive appearance
- Odor and stain-resistant
#2 — Kai Select 100 Measuring Spoon
Food is science and just like chemical experiments are done with the help of beakers and tubes, food, too, requires measurements to ensure accuracy, consistency, and effectiveness.
Measurement can be quite a tricky job without perfect tools and to reduce that stress, here is the next of the best Japanese baking tools – a set of four measuring spoons. These measuring spoons are made up of high-quality stainless steel and have a flat base that eliminates the problem of spilling ingredients on your kitchen slab and creating a mess.
To have the ultimate baking experience, this is a tool you must own.
- Easy to use measuring spoons for the best accuracy and consistency
- Comes with a set of four measuring tools
- Made of high-quality stainless steel
- Flat base to eliminate the problem of spilling and creating a mess
#3 — Japan Brush Oil Brush
The handy oil brush is used to apply or grease the dishes and to give a golden-brown crust to the dish.
They help to apply glazes while baking and adding flavor and also to maintain the cooking. This Japanese oil brush is definitely one of the best Japanese baking tools as it is a very useful tool for your kitchen.
Made up of wooden material, it looks classy. It is also quite easy to handle. The bristles are very handy and give a very light coating of oil to cupcakes, mug cakes, and muffins.
By absorbing the excess oil, the cotton threads help in spreading it evenly. It requires less amount of maintenance and can be washed safely which makes it durable.
- Handy tool that helps apply oil and grease baking pans
- Made up of wood, making it appear classy
- Easy to handle
- Bristles help lightly apply oil
- Cotton bristles help absorb excess oil and to spread it evenly
- Does not need a lot of maintenance
- Can be washed safely
#4 — Kota Japan Rolling Pin
This marble rolling pin is a handy and heavy tool that is painless and very useful for pastry doughs. It comes with a sturdy wooden holder that keeps the tool in place and avoids it from rolling around while you are working.
It is one of the best Japanese baking tools for rolling out your cookies, and the most advantageous part of this rolling pin is that it stays cool, which eventually keeps your dough cool and results in perfect shape and consistency. To have much better results and avoid sticking, it is best to keep it in a refrigerator for around 10-15 minutes.
It stays free of odor and stain as it does not absorb oils, juices, and spices, and is easy to clean with plain water.
- Heavy marble rolling pin that requires less arm pressure and so is quite painless to use
- Comes with a sturdy wooden holder that keeps the pin in place
- Pin stays cool that is beneficial in baking as it results in the dough rolling out into perfect shapes
- Free of odor and stains
- Does not absorb oils, juices, and spices
- Easy to clean
#5 — Three Snow Stainless Steel Strainer
Looking for a strainer to prevent lumps in the batter? Introducing a high-quality stainless steel sieve that works wonders while sifting dry ingredients for baking.
One of the best Japanese baking tools, it can sift, sieve, and filter ingredients without wasting them and is efficient enough to use and to help remove impurities. The wooden handle is strong to hold, efficient and versatile and is made using Japanese craftsmanship.
You can use it to have a smooth batter, to avoid chunks and lumps of flour, sugar, cocoa powder, etc. It can be washed easily and requires low maintenance.
- High-quality stainless steel sieve
- Great for sifting dry ingredients for baking
- Does not waste the ingredients
- Efficient enough to remove impurities
- Strong wooden handle
- Versatile product made using excellent Japanese craftsmanship
- Can be washed easily
- Requires low maintenance
#6 — Kaneshika Tool Kitchen Scissors
This multi-functional pair of kitchen scissors is a must for all the kitchens. It is made up of stainless steel that is handy, not very heavy and is quite durable.
While baking, these scissors can be used to cut doughs, and slice dry fruits for the toppings. Without any fear of breaking them, you can cut hard things as well.
These scissors come with sharp blades and justify the title of being multi-functional as you can use them to open up the stubborn packets, to chop fruits, etc – which makes it one of the best Japanese baking tools.
Cleaning scissors can be quite risky when not done properly and to prevent you from any harm, these scissors are detachable and easy to wash.
- Multi-functional tool that comes in handy while baking
- Made of stainless steel
- Light-weighted tool that is also very durable
- Can cut hard things too
- Sharp blades
- Detachable parts make it easy to wash
#7 — Kokubo Polypropylene Egg Muddler
Polypropylene is a kind of plastic that is easily available and is now the cheapest of all. This egg muddler and whipper comes with a tip that makes mixing and stirring efficient with maximum productivity and requires minimal effort.
It has a heat-resistant temperature property that makes it manageable and is quite handy. In a baking procedure, this tool is useful in mixing eggs for a smooth batter and can also be used to whip creams. Definitely one of the best Japanese baking tools to have!
- Made of polypropylene
- Makes mixing and stirring efficient
- Requires minimal effort while giving maximum productivity
- Manageable and handy
#8 — Tanita Digital Cooking Scale
To have a perfect dish, you need to be perfect while baking it as well. All the ingredients need to be precisely measured to maintain a consistent mixture. To make that possible in an easy manner, here’s the next one in this list of best Japanese baking tools – digital cooking scale.
This tool is quite a beneficial tool in the kitchen as it is required in almost every cooking process.
In a baking procedure, for example, when baking bread, you need to be accurate while preparing the batter and for that, this digital cooking scale is very helpful.
Talking about the features, it is easy to use, and is light and thin and has a display screen. It uses AAA batteries, which makes it more convenient.
- A great tool to make measuring ingredients accurate
- Easy to use
- Lightweight and thin
- Comes with a digital screen for easy measuring
- Uses AAA batteries
#9 — Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
These are a set of five stainless steel mixing bowls that can be used while baking. The set of best Japanese baking tools is great for mixing batters, whipping creams, and pouring syrup-like liquids.
Steel is considered to be one of the strongest and long-term materials. It is used widely for kitchen utensils as it is always safe to use them.
They are lightweight and convenient to use. The whole set looks pretty beautiful and each bowl is designed with different angles and comes in different sizes.
- Set of five stainless steel mixing bowls
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Multi-purpose use with different sizes
- Beautiful set that is strong and durable
#10 — Measuring Cup
This measuring cup is one of the most useful things for baking purposes and one of the best Japanese baking tools you can have in your kitchen! This cup can measure up to 500 ml and also comes with another size option.
It can be used to measure both liquids and solids, has a heat-resistant glass, which is always a concern in such products, and comes with a wide mouth; it is easy to wash as well.
- Has the capacity to measure 500 ml
- Heat-proof glass, which is safe
- Comes with a wide mouth
- Easy to wash
- Another size available too
With these tools, baking is a lot more fun…
Now that you know about these products, how about getting them today and embarking upon a sweet journey into the world of baking?
- Keep your clothes fresh, soft, and fluffy with these gentle laundry detergents from Japanese brands
- Here are some Japanese herbs and spices that will add zing to your Japanese dishes!
- Make the perfect sushi roll in your very own kitchen by using one of these authentic Japanese rice brands!
- Cutting vegetables has never been more efficient. Here are amazing Japanese utility knives to make it a breeze!
- Best Japanese Rice cooker
Erika is the main author of the website. She is obsessed with Japanese products and always looks for an opportunity to share her love for Japanese products with everybody around her! She combined her love for writing, research and testing products to create Best Japanese Products. When she’s not reviewing latest Japanese products, you’ll find her pampering her cats. Erika is the definition of ‘The Crazy Cat Lady’.
Kai selects 100 measuring spoons allow you to measure your ingredients to perfection when baking. Made of high-quality stainless steel, these measuring spoons are long lasting and durable. With a flat base they minimize the chances of spillage when you measure and pour powder or liquid ingredients into the mix!
Product SKU: 000987UH678
Product Brand: Kai Select 100
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 41.43
Price Valid Until: 2021
Product In-Stock: InStock