Wondering are Hitachi TVs good? Here’s a detailed review of the Hitachi TV brand. Check it out!
Hitachi is a Japanese television company that offers updated and modernized versions of TVs that are loved by people across the world.
When you step out of the house to purchase a TV, you should be clear with your thoughts and expectations and basically what you are looking for in a TV. If you are somebody who enjoys a cable TV connection then any of the brands will suit you.
But nowadays, we have so many facilities to watch amazing series, play games, and many more. To access all these, you need to have a smart TV connection that can allow you to enjoy Prime videos, Netflix, or any other app.
Also, whatever the case is, whenever we look for a TV, we want it to last longer so it has to be a good one-time investment.
Hitachi is one of the oldest TV brands that launched its first model in 1956 and from that time, it has brought its TVs with smart features and latest designs. People around the globe love Hitachi as it brings the best with time and I am one of those who appreciate the modernized technology of Hitachi.
To begin with, let’s look into what Hitachi offers in terms of screen size. Currently, there are three different choices that you can make to suit your preferences, and those are 81 cm, 102 cm, and 127 cm, respectively.
With this dimension, these LED TVs come in the category of high dimensions and high-resolution monitors that also allow different media inputs of video, audio, photo, or text. There are slight differences in the features of these TVs that will definitely impress you.
They also have digital video broadcasting terrestrial digital tuners with LED backlights. Hitachi TVs provide brilliant features to make the experience more enjoyable.
Is Hitachi A Good Tv Brand?
Yes, Hitachi is generally considered a reputable and reliable TV brand. Hitachi has a long history in the electronics industry and has been manufacturing televisions for many years.
They are known for producing a range of high-quality televisions with various features and screen sizes to cater to different consumer preferences.
Hitachi TVs often offer good picture quality, solid performance, and competitive pricing compared to other brands.
However, it’s important to note that the quality and features of specific models may vary, so it’s always a good idea to research and read reviews for the particular Hitachi TV model you are interested in before making a purchase.
Additionally, it’s worth mentioning that the TV market is constantly evolving, and new models and technologies are introduced regularly.
It’s recommended to compare Hitachi TVs with other popular brands and consider factors such as display technology (LED, OLED, etc.), resolution, smart TV capabilities, connectivity options, and customer reviews to make an informed decision based on your specific needs and preferences.
How long do Hitachi TVs last?
The average lifespan of a Hitachi TV is around 60,000 hours or 7 years in constant continuous use. However, most people don’t use their TVs 24 hours a day. According to a recent survey, most TVs are used for an average of 8 hours a day. This gives a lifespan of around 13 years for a Hitachi TV, which is all inline with the average lifespan of televisions in general.
Here are some factors that can affect the lifespan of your Hitachi TV:
- How often you use it. The more you use your TV, the shorter its lifespan will be.
- The settings you use. If you have your TV settings set too high, this can put more strain on the components and shorten its lifespan.
- How well you take care of it. If you don’t properly clean and maintain your TV, this can also shorten its lifespan.
Overall, Hitachi TVs are a reliable brand and can last for many years if they are properly cared for. If you are looking for a TV that will last, a Hitachi is a good option.
What are common problems with using Hitachi TVs?
Here are some of the most common problems with using Hitachi TVs:
- Backlight failure: This is a common problem with older Hitachi TVs, and it can cause the screen to go dark. The backlight is a series of lights that illuminates the screen, and if one or more of these lights fails, the screen will appear black.
- No sound: This can be caused by a number of things, such as a faulty speaker, a loose connection, or the TV being set to mute.
- No power: This can be caused by a power outage, a faulty power cord, or a problem with the TV’s power supply.
- Wi-Fi connectivity problems: Some Hitachi TVs have problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks. This can be caused by a number of factors, such as a weak signal, interference from other devices, or a problem with the TV’s settings.
- Pixelation or stuttering: This can be caused by a weak signal, a problem with the TV’s hardware, or a problem with the software.
- Random power on/off: This can be caused by a number of things, such as a faulty power button, a problem with the TV’s software, or a loose connection.
If you are experiencing any of these problems with your Hitachi TV, there are a few things you can try to fix them. First, you should check the TV’s settings to make sure that they are correct. You should also try restarting the TV and checking the connections. If these steps do not fix the problem, you may need to contact a technician for further assistance.
Are Hitachi TVs Worth Buying?
Whether or not Hitachi TVs are worth buying depends on your individual needs and preferences. Here are some factors to consider:
- Price: Hitachi TVs are generally more affordable than other brands, such as Samsung or LG.
- Features: Hitachi TVs offer a variety of features, including 4K Ultra HD, HDR, and Smart TV capabilities.
- Quality: Hitachi TVs are generally well-made and reliable.
- Customer service: Hitachi customer service has a mixed reputation. Some people have had good experiences, while others have had problems getting help.
Overall, Hitachi TVs are a good option if you are looking for an affordable TV with a variety of features. However, if you are looking for the best possible picture quality or customer service, you may want to consider other brands.
Here are some pros and cons of Hitachi TVs to help you make your decision:
- Variety of features
- Well-made and reliable
- Customer service can be inconsistent
- Picture quality may not be as good as some other brands
Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to buy a Hitachi TV is up to you. Consider your individual needs and preferences carefully before making a decision.
What Operating System Does Hitachi Use?
Hitachi uses a variety of operating systems for its different products. For example, its TVs run on a custom Linux-based operating system, while its storage systems use a proprietary operating system called Storage Virtualization Operating System (SVOS).
Here is a breakdown of the operating systems that Hitachi uses for its different products:
- TVs: Hitachi TVs run on a custom Linux-based operating system. This operating system is designed to be lightweight and efficient, and it allows Hitachi to add custom features and applications to its TVs.
- Storage systems: Hitachi storage systems use a proprietary operating system called Storage Virtualization Operating System (SVOS). SVOS is a flash-optimized operating system that provides high performance and scalability for Hitachi’s storage systems.
- Servers: Hitachi servers can run a variety of operating systems, including Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server. The specific operating system that is used depends on the specific server model and the customer’s requirements.
- Mainframes: Hitachi mainframes use a proprietary operating system called VOS3. VOS3 is a highly reliable and secure operating system that is designed for mission-critical applications.
In addition to these operating systems, Hitachi also uses a variety of middleware and software applications to support its products. For example, Hitachi’s storage systems use the Hitachi Data Platform (HDP) software suite to manage and protect data.
Is Hitachi TV good for gaming?
Hitachi TVs can be good for gaming, but it depends on the specific model. Some Hitachi TVs have features that are well-suited for gaming, such as a high refresh rate and low input lag. However, other Hitachi TVs may not be as well-suited for gaming, due to their lower refresh rates or higher input lag.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing a Hitachi TV for gaming:
- Refresh rate: The refresh rate is the number of times per second that the TV’s image is refreshed. A higher refresh rate will result in smoother motion and less blur, which is important for gaming.
- Input lag: Input lag is the amount of time it takes for the TV to respond to input from a controller or other device. A lower input lag will result in a more responsive gaming experience.
- HDR: HDR (High Dynamic Range) is a feature that provides a wider range of colors and contrast, which can improve the overall visual experience of gaming.
If you are looking for a Hitachi TV that is specifically designed for gaming, you may want to consider the Hitachi 43HK4W04. This TV has a 120Hz refresh rate and a low input lag, making it a good choice for fast-paced games.
However, if you are on a budget, there are also some other Hitachi TVs that can be good for gaming. For example, the Hitachi 50HK5300 has a 60Hz refresh rate and a low input lag, which is still good enough for most games.
Ultimately, the best way to decide if a Hitachi TV is good for gaming is to test it out yourself. If you have the opportunity to try out a few different models, you can see which one feels the best for you.
What warranty do Hitachi TVs provide?
The warranty for Hitachi TVs varies depending on the model and where you purchased them. In general, Hitachi TVs come with a one-year limited warranty. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. If your TV breaks down within the warranty period, Hitachi will repair or replace it at no charge.
Some retailers may offer extended warranties for Hitachi TVs. These warranties typically cover more than just defects in materials and workmanship. They may also cover accidental damage, theft, and loss.
To find out the specific warranty for your Hitachi TV, you can check the warranty information that came with your TV or contact Hitachi customer support.
Here are some additional details about the warranty for Hitachi TVs:
- What is covered: The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. This means that if your TV breaks down due to a defect in the materials or workmanship, Hitachi will repair or replace it at no charge.
- What is not covered: The warranty does not cover accidental damage, theft, or loss. It also does not cover damage caused by improper use or installation.
- How to make a claim: If your TV breaks down within the warranty period, you will need to contact Hitachi customer support. They will help you to file a warranty claim and arrange for repairs or replacement.
How to make sure my Hitachi TV lasts longer?
Here are some tips on how to make sure your Hitachi TV lasts longer:
- Use a surge protector: A surge protector can protect your TV from power surges, which can damage the internal components.
- Keep your TV clean: Dust and dirt can build up on the TV’s screen and vents, which can interfere with airflow and heat dissipation.
- Avoid placing your TV in direct sunlight: The sun’s heat can damage the TV’s components and shorten its lifespan.
- Don’t leave your TV on standby mode: Standby mode still consumes power, so it’s best to turn your TV off completely when you’re not using it.
- Update your TV’s firmware: Firmware updates often include bug fixes and performance improvements, which can help to extend the life of your TV.
- Be careful when moving your TV: If you need to move your TV, be sure to do so carefully. Avoid dropping or bumping the TV, as this can damage the internal components.
- Have your TV serviced regularly: If you notice any problems with your TV, such as a flickering screen or distorted colors, have it serviced by a qualified technician.
How is the sound quality of Hitachi TV?
The sound quality of Hitachi TVs is generally considered to be good for the price. However, it is important to note that the sound quality will vary depending on the specific model of TV. Some Hitachi TVs have better sound quality than others.
In general, Hitachi TVs have 2 x 10 watt RMS speakers. This means that they can produce a maximum output of 20 watts. This is enough sound for a small or medium-sized room.
However, if you are looking for a TV with great sound quality, you may want to consider a model with more powerful speakers.
Some Hitachi TVs also have DTS TruSurround sound technology. This technology can help to create a more immersive sound experience. However, it is important to note that the quality of the DTS TruSurround sound will vary depending on the specific model of TV.
If you are concerned about the sound quality of a Hitachi TV, you can always try it out in person before you buy it. This will allow you to hear the sound quality for yourself and decide if it is good enough for you.
Here are some additional factors to consider when evaluating the sound quality of a Hitachi TV:
- Speaker size: The size of the speakers will affect the overall sound quality. Larger speakers will produce more bass and a wider soundstage.
- Speaker placement: The placement of the speakers will also affect the sound quality. Speakers that are placed in the front of the TV will produce a better sound than speakers that are placed in the back.
- Sound settings: The sound settings on the TV can also affect the sound quality. You can adjust the settings to improve the bass, treble, and other aspects of the sound.
Best HItachi TV Reviews
Hitachi 55R80 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV
The Hitachi 55R80 is a feature-packed 55-inch 4K Ultra HD TV that integrates the Roku smart platform.
It boasts a vibrant and crisp display with 4K resolution, allowing for stunning visuals and immersive viewing experiences. The inclusion of HDR support enhances color accuracy and contrast for lifelike picture quality.
With built-in Roku streaming, you gain access to a wide range of streaming channels and apps, making it easy to find and enjoy your favorite content.
The TV also features multiple HDMI and USB ports for convenient connectivity with external devices.
- Excellent Picture Quality: The 55R80 offers impressive picture quality with its 4K Ultra HD resolution, providing sharp details and vibrant colors for a captivating viewing experience. The inclusion of HDR support further enhances the visuals, offering improved contrast and a wider color gamut.
- Roku Smart Platform: The built-in Roku platform provides seamless access to a vast selection of streaming channels and apps. With a user-friendly interface and intuitive navigation, you can easily find and stream your favorite content, including popular services like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video.
- Easy Setup and Use: Setting up the Hitachi 55R80 is straightforward, and the Roku interface makes it easy to navigate through menus and settings. The included remote control is simple to use and offers convenient shortcuts for quick access to popular streaming channels.
- Multiple Connectivity Options: The TV comes equipped with multiple HDMI and USB ports, allowing you to connect various external devices such as gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, and sound systems. This ensures flexibility and convenience when expanding your entertainment options.
- Value for Money: The Hitachi 55R80 offers a competitive price point for a 55-inch 4K Ultra HD smart TV. It provides a solid combination of features and performance, making it an attractive option for those seeking a quality TV without breaking the bank.
- Limited App Selection: While the Roku platform offers a wide range of streaming channels and apps, the selection may not be as extensive as other platforms such as Android TV. However, it still covers most popular services, so it’s unlikely to be a major drawback for most users.
- Audio Quality: The built-in speakers on the Hitachi 55R80 provide decent sound quality but may lack depth and richness compared to external audio systems. For an enhanced audio experience, connecting external speakers or a soundbar is recommended.
- Design and Build: Some users may find the design of the Hitachi 55R80 to be relatively basic compared to more premium TV models. The bezels around the screen are slightly thicker, which could be a visual preference for some buyers.
- Limited Voice Control: While the Hitachi 55R80 includes a voice remote, the voice control functionality is limited primarily to searching for content within the Roku interface. Advanced voice control features, such as controlling other connected devices or performing complex tasks, may not be available.
- Average Motion Handling: Although the TV offers smooth motion with its 60Hz refresh rate, it may struggle with fast-paced action scenes or sports broadcasts, resulting in slight motion blur. However, this is a common limitation for TVs in this price range.
Hitachi 65R82 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Android TV
The Hitachi 65R82 is a spacious 65-inch 4K Ultra HD TV that runs on the Android TV platform. It offers an exceptional viewing experience with its large screen size and high-resolution display.
With Android TV, you have access to a vast selection of apps, games, and streaming services through the Google Play Store.
Google Assistant integration allows for voice control and smart home compatibility, enabling you to control your TV and connected devices effortlessly.
The TV also supports HDR, delivering vibrant colors and deep blacks for enhanced picture quality.
- Stunning Picture Quality: The Hitachi 65R82 offers an immersive viewing experience with its 65-inch 4K Ultra HD display, providing sharp details, vibrant colors, and excellent contrast. The inclusion of HDR support enhances the visual quality, delivering lifelike images with a wide range of colors.
- Android TV Platform: Running on the Android TV platform, this TV provides access to a vast selection of apps, games, and streaming services through the Google Play Store. You can enjoy popular services like Netflix, YouTube, and more, while also having the flexibility to explore new and niche apps.
- Google Assistant Integration: The inclusion of Google Assistant enables voice control functionality, allowing you to search for content, control playback, and even interact with smart home devices using just your voice. This feature adds convenience and hands-free control to your TV viewing experience.
- Connectivity Options: The Hitachi 65R82 comes with multiple HDMI and USB ports, providing flexibility for connecting external devices such as gaming consoles, soundbars, and Blu-ray players. It also supports Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to pair wireless devices effortlessly.
- Sleek Design: The TV sports a sleek and modern design that can elevate the aesthetics of any living space. The slim bezels and a slim profile give it a premium and sophisticated look, making it an attractive addition to your home entertainment setup.
- Average Audio Quality: While the built-in speakers provide satisfactory audio, they may lack depth and immersion compared to dedicated audio systems. To enhance the audio experience, connecting external speakers or a soundbar is recommended.
- App Compatibility: Although the Android TV platform offers a wide range of apps, it’s worth noting that not all apps in the Google Play Store are optimized for TV screens. This can result in some apps not displaying properly or lacking full functionality.
- Motion Handling: The Hitachi 65R82 has a 60Hz refresh rate, which can lead to slight motion blur during fast-moving scenes or sports broadcasts. For viewers who prioritize smooth motion, a higher refresh rate may be desirable.
- Setup Complexity: While the Android TV interface is user-friendly, the initial setup process may involve more steps compared to other TV platforms. This may require some additional time and effort to get the TV up and running.
- Price: As a larger 65-inch 4K Ultra HD TV, the Hitachi 65R82 is priced at a higher range compared to smaller-sized models or those with fewer features. It may not be the most budget-friendly option for some buyers.
Hitachi 50Z6 50-Inch 4K UHD Smart LED TV
The Hitachi 50Z6 is a 50-inch 4K UHD Smart LED TV that combines affordability and functionality.
It features a sharp and clear display with 4K resolution, providing detailed visuals and crisp images. The TV’s built-in Wi-Fi enables seamless streaming from popular services like Netflix and YouTube.
With multiple HDMI and USB ports, you can easily connect external devices such as gaming consoles and Blu-ray players.
The user-friendly interface ensures intuitive navigation, making it a great option for those seeking a reliable and budget-friendly TV.
- Affordable 4K UHD TV: The Hitachi 50Z6 provides a 50-inch 4K Ultra HD display at an affordable price point, making it an attractive option for those seeking higher resolution and picture quality without breaking the bank.
- Smart TV Functionality: This TV features built-in smart functionality, allowing you to access popular streaming services and apps directly on the TV. You can stream content from services like Netflix, YouTube, and more, expanding your entertainment options.
- Multiple Connectivity Options: The Hitachi 50Z6 comes equipped with multiple HDMI and USB ports, enabling easy connectivity with external devices such as gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, and soundbars. This flexibility allows you to expand your entertainment setup as needed.
- User-Friendly Interface: The TV offers a straightforward and intuitive user interface, making it easy to navigate through menus and settings. The remote control is designed to be user-friendly, providing quick access to essential functions and streaming apps.
- Decent Picture Quality: With its 4K UHD resolution, the Hitachi 50Z6 delivers sharp and detailed visuals, enhancing your viewing experience compared to standard HD TVs. The colors and contrast are generally satisfactory, allowing for enjoyable content consumption.
- Limited App Selection: While the Hitachi 50Z6 offers smart TV functionality, the selection of available apps and streaming services may be more limited compared to higher-end models or platforms like Roku or Android TV. However, popular streaming services are typically supported.
- Average Audio Quality: The built-in speakers on the Hitachi 50Z6 provide adequate sound quality for general viewing, but they may lack depth and immersive audio compared to dedicated audio systems or soundbars. Connecting external speakers is recommended for an enhanced audio experience.
- Limited Smart Features: While the TV does offer smart functionality, it may lack advanced features found in more premium models. Voice control, advanced app functionalities, or smart home integration may be limited or not available on this TV.
- Motion Handling: The Hitachi 50Z6 may exhibit slight motion blur or judder during fast-moving scenes due to its 60Hz refresh rate. This may not be noticeable for casual viewers, but those who prioritize smooth motion may prefer a higher refresh rate.
- Design and Build: The design and build quality of the Hitachi 50Z6 may not be as sleek or premium compared to more expensive models. The bezels around the screen may appear slightly thicker, and the overall aesthetic may not be as refined.
Hitachi 32R20 32-Inch HD Smart LED TV
The Hitachi 32R20 is a compact and affordable 32-inch HD Smart LED TV that offers a great viewing experience for smaller spaces.
Although it doesn’t provide 4K resolution, it still delivers a sharp and vibrant picture with its high-definition display.
The TV’s smart functionality allows for streaming content from popular apps and services, giving you access to a wide range of entertainment options. With its compact size and lightweight design, it’s easy to set up and move around as needed.
- Compact and Affordable: The Hitachi 32R20 is a compact 32-inch TV that offers a budget-friendly option for smaller spaces or secondary rooms. Its affordable price makes it accessible to a wide range of buyers.
- Smart TV Functionality: Despite its smaller size, this TV features smart functionality, allowing you to access popular streaming services and apps directly on the TV. You can enjoy content from services like Netflix, YouTube, and more, providing a variety of entertainment options.
- Multiple Connectivity Options: The Hitachi 32R20 is equipped with multiple HDMI and USB ports, allowing you to connect external devices such as gaming consoles, DVD players, and soundbars. This flexibility lets you expand your entertainment setup as needed.
- Decent Picture Quality: While it is an HD TV and not 4K, the Hitachi 32R20 still delivers a satisfactory picture quality with good color reproduction and clarity for its size and resolution. It provides an enjoyable viewing experience for HD content.
- User-Friendly Interface: The TV offers a straightforward and easy-to-navigate user interface, making it simple to access apps, settings, and other features. The included remote control is designed for ease of use, providing convenient access to essential functions and streaming apps.
- Limited Screen Resolution: The Hitachi 32R20 is an HD TV and does not offer the higher resolution of 4K or even Full HD. As a result, it may not provide the same level of detail and clarity as higher-resolution TVs, especially when viewing closer to the screen.
- Limited App Selection: While the TV offers smart functionality, the selection of available apps and streaming services may be more limited compared to higher-end models or platforms like Roku or Android TV. However, popular streaming services are typically supported.
- Average Audio Quality: The built-in speakers on the Hitachi 32R20 provide decent sound quality for everyday viewing but may lack depth and immersive audio compared to dedicated audio systems or soundbars. Connecting external speakers is recommended for an enhanced audio experience.
- Motion Handling: The Hitachi 32R20 may experience slight motion blur or judder during fast-moving scenes due to its lower refresh rate. This may not be noticeable for casual viewers but may be a consideration for those who prioritize smoother motion.
- Limited Viewing Angle: Like many LED TVs, the Hitachi 32R20 has a limited viewing angle, which means that the picture quality and colors may appear less accurate when viewed from off-center angles. It is best viewed from a central position.
Hitachi Wooo L32-XP05 32V
This one is a 32 inches Terrestrial BS TV that has a nice image quality and also comes with an expandable HDD built-in type. This TV is compatible with an internet connection but has no wireless function.
Audio output is quite impressive with 10W + 10W. I love this TV because I can also watch recorded programs on it anytime I want. The only drawback I think this TV has is its inability to support 3D video and display. The absence of these features affects the quality of the picture and there is not a lot of color and image enhancement.
If compared with a Panasonic TV of the same range, there are a few extra features that you might notice.
As per what I have noticed, Hitachi TVs are a good option for all at an affordable price. Price plays a very important role and in that case, it is something that you should go for.
To begin with the features and individual classifications in detail, I would say that the TVs from Hitachi are good in terms of display size, with different available sizes, as they provide a very color-enhanced picture.
It is the value of a money pack as you get a proper sound bass with long-lasting performance. I bought a TV for myself 7 years ago and it is still running fine with no problem at all. I can easily connect it with wifi and watch my favorite videos with a cinematic experience as the LCD screen is absolutely amazing.
You must not forget how Hitachi became less popular after 2012. When this Japan-based company saw fewer sales of Hitachi TVs, it decided to shift its focus to other Japanese companies.
Hitachi wasn’t completely shut off but was just dealt with by a third-party dealer. There was also less number of TV sales after the shift.
As of today, people prefer other brands over Hitachi as different brands like Samsung and Toshiba because they provide modernized features keeping in mind the interest of today’s youth.
- Good picture quality: The Hitachi Wooo L32-XP05 32V has a good picture quality for its price. The colors are accurate and the images are sharp.
- Slim design: The Hitachi Wooo L32-XP05 32V is a slim and stylish TV. It will look good in any living room or bedroom.
- Easy to use: The Hitachi Wooo L32-XP05 32V is easy to use. The remote control is simple and intuitive, and the menus are easy to navigate.
- Various connectivity options: The Hitachi Wooo L32-XP05 32V has various connectivity options, including HDMI, USB, and VGA. This allows you to connect a variety of devices to the TV.
- No Smart TV features: The Hitachi Wooo L32-XP05 32V does not have any Smart TV features. This means that you cannot access streaming services such as Netflix or Hulu directly from the TV.
- No 3D support: The Hitachi Wooo L32-XP05 32V does not support 3D. This may be a drawback for some people who are interested in 3D content.
- Low refresh rate: The Hitachi Wooo L32-XP05 32V has a low refresh rate of 60Hz. This may be noticeable for some people, especially when watching fast-paced content.
Hitachi Vs Samsung Comparison
Both Hitachi and Samsung have been the leading manufacturers of LED technologies and you can come across some exciting differences they both have.
To deep dive into it, let’s start with the picture quality that differs on the basis of pixels. In terms of color contrast, Samsung has a much more updated version than Hitachi. Other features and performance is another parameter to judge these two brands.
If I have to talk about an overall difference, it would most probably be the speaker’s ability. When Samsung has 20W, Hitachi has 16W on the other hand. Both have a slight difference in terms of compatibility with connectivity.
But if you are looking for a smart TV, then you should probably not go for any of these as they do have either Alexa or Google assistant support.
When it comes to the outer body and design, both brands offer you the same thing with a metallic outer body that lasts longer and is resistant to minor scratches. The only difference you can make out in this field would be the weight which has an obvious reason for the difference in dimensions. Otherwise, the design and quality is absolutely durable.
There are things that I absolutely like about Hitachi when it comes to setting up the TV, usage or price, and performance. Hitachi TVs are affordable and can be bought at a slightly higher rate when it is regarding an updated model. At the same time, Samsung costs you a little higher in that case, probably more than 400W for a smart TV.
In addition, the usage is very easy and requires no support as well. With minor discussions on the screen, you are good to go.
The picture quality of both TVs differs when it is about comfortability and brightness. Hitachi would be a good option if you are looking for a TV for a small room as compared to Samsung as I have noticed serious brightness issues with it.
Overall, both are easy to use but keeping in your pocket in your mind, you can go for Hitachi TVs and enjoy watching shows with appropriate brightness and sound at an affordable price.
There is one more question asked for Hitachi TVs and that is if Hitachi Android TVs are good?
Well, for that, knowing about the features in all aspects is crucial. According to my experience, Hitachi Android 4K TVs are a very budget-friendly and fully-fledged yet updated version of TV that you can try. From LED to QLED screen and HDR10 compatibility works together to make your experience better and enjoyable.
When I say 4K, the picture roams around the image quality that this technology offers. 4K TVs offer UltraHD screens and have 8 million tiny dots and pixels which plays a significant role in improving the quality. There is always a debate regarding the color quality in TVs as that part plays an important role too.
To put a stop, Hitachi 4K TV gives a better color enhancement as compared to the old LED TVs as it has a quantum dot color feature that helps in making the picture better by providing perfect brightness.
One of the best things I loved about this TV is its Android compatibility. The moment you switch your TV on, you get an Android operating system that can be used easily. It gives you access to a number of Google apps and allows you to watch anything you want.
It also has a built-in Google Chromecast that gives you access to Google Assistant as well as other smart features which are just touch away. In this modern world, technology plays a crucial role and has made our lives better and smarter. Hitachi TVs are another level of happiness when you get such amazing features.
Are Hitachi TVs Good: FAQs
Is Hitachi a reliable brand?
Hitachi is known to be one of the most consistently reliable brands available today. The quality of TVs made by Hitachi is pretty good and comes with plenty of technology installed in them. The features available in Hitachi TV are also so better than the TVs from other different brands.
Is Hitachi better than Toshiba?
While Hitachi and Toshiba are both known to make excellent quality TVs, there are still some distinctive features between the two. The major drawback of Toshiba is that the picture quality is not quite as sharp as Hitachi. The sharper picture in Hitachi TVs is what draws people in. However, when we look at the overall picture quality, Toshiba TVs are definitely better. There is also a major price difference between the two brands.
Depending on your personal preference of picture quality, you can choose either Hitachi or Toshiba without really worrying about the overall performance.
Is Hitachi made in Japan?
Hitachi was one of the leading producers of television sets but the Japanese company decided to stop the production of televisions. Hitachi brand, however, continues to sell Hitachi televisions but these were produced by other manufacturers under the Hitachi brand. The company that now manufacturers TVs for Hitachi is the Turkish company, Vestel.
The best TV brand for you!
In conclusion, if Hitachi TVs are any good is still a question, then I would say a big Yes. The above comparison had its parameters checked and on that basis, it can be said that Hitachi TVs are still a good option to go for when it comes to price, features, and looks.
Other brands are good too and when compared to them, Hitachi is still running in the race to provide updated features and assistance to make your watching experience better day by day. If you are considering or planning to buy a new LED or Android TV, do check out what Hitachi offers as it is still one of the most durable brands in this field.
I would highly recommend the Android 4K version of Hitachi to you as it has all the best things you look for in a TV.
- Best Japanese Gadgets
- Best Sony Camera for Beginner
- Best Japanese Kitchen Appliances Brands
- Best Japanese Washing Machine
Erika is the main author of the website. She is obsessed with Japanese products and always looks for an opportunity to share her love for Japanese products with everybody around her! She combined her love for writing, research and testing products to create Best Japanese Products. When she’s not reviewing latest Japanese products, you’ll find her pampering her cats. Erika is the definition of ‘The Crazy Cat Lady’.
Check out the detailed review of Hitachi TV brand here!
Product SKU: 009854452UYG445236
Product Brand: HITACHI
Product Currency: JPY
Product Price: 19750
Price Valid Until: 2021
Product In-Stock: InStock